The Child Care During Short Term Training Program allows parents to use subsidized child care during time spent in short-term job training.
- Parents who have been accepted into an approved short term training program
- Parents who are in training 20 hours per week or more
- Child or children under age of 13
- Have no more than $10,000 in assets (bank accounts,money market funds)
- Have a family income of less than 180% FPL
| Family Size
|| Yearly Income
How to Apply
- Talk to the coordinator for the training program you are interested in attending
The training program will complete the DLT Child Care Assistance Training Verification and Change Reporting Form to confirm the program’s eligibility. Instructions for the training program on how to enroll a participant can be found here.
- You will need to complete the full Child Care Assistance Application. A checklist of what to have when you apply is available here.
- For more information, see this flyer or contact Carmen Ferguson at 401-462-2128 or [email protected]