Thank you to all of who you participated in our 11th annual policy and budget conference on Friday, May 3! We were pleased to have been joined by state agency leaders, community providers, sponsors and more for a robust conversation on how we can better support immigrant families and individuals who are threatened by recent federal immigration policies. Please find materials, photos, videos and press from the event below. Let’s keep the conversation going on how to ensure all immigrants feel safe accessing the services they need to be healthy and productive members in their communities.
- Economic Progress Institute’s 11th Annual Conference focuses on supporting Rhode Island immigrants – UpRise RI
- Presentation (Alan Krinsky): Demographics and Economic Contributions
- Presentation (Connie Choi): Public Charge - Tearing Down Trump's Invisible Wall
- Flyer: Everbody Counts Rhode Island 2020 Census
- Factsheet - Affordable Health Coverage for Immigrants (English and Spanish)
- Factsheet: Driver's Licenses for All
- Factsheet: Changes to Public Charge Rules Threaten Immigrant Families
- Report: Rhode Island Works Is it Working? (Report and Infographic)
Check out our Facebook post for images from our 2018 conference.
Video clips from the conference including: our economic and demographic presentation, keynote speaker Connie Choi, and both panels are available. Click on the to view all of the videos.